Sunday, November 29, 2009

Last few weeks in Oz....

I've finally finished all my exams, and I'm officially on summer break. In November.
I had one false start to the break - I had intended to go sailing in the Whitsundays over the past weekend, but last week I got sick with some kind of stomach bug and had to cancel. I got some antibiotics on Friday though, and they seem to be helping a lot, so I'm going to head out later this week.


The plan right now is:

Wednesday - fly to Melbourne, spend the day exploring the city
Thursday - tour on the Great Ocean Road
Friday - spend the day in Melbourne, fly to Adelaide that night
Saturday - start the 3 day Kangaroo Island tour
Sunday - Kangaroo Island
Monday - Kangaroo Island, get back to Adelaide that night
Tuesday - Fly back to Sydney in the morning
Wednesday - see a show at the Opera House (Haydn's "The Creation" -it was his response to Handel's "Messiah" - should be interesting)
Thursday - fly to New Zealand


I'm not sure what internet access I'll have, but I'll try to keep the updates coming, and put up pictures when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment